Catch-Up to Get Ahead Toolkit
Social Media Graphics
Under each image you can download the graphic and sample messages for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Social Media Banners
Add these promotional banners to your organization’s social media profiles during August to help raise awareness about catching up on childhood immunizations.
News and Announcements from HHS
- Blog post: "Now is the time: Catch-up to Get Ahead on Childhood Immunizations"
- Press release: HHS Expands Access to Childhood Vaccines during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Press release template: Catch-Up Vaccination during National Immunization Awareness Month [DOC - 20 KB]
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – National Immunization Awareness Month Toolkit
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Resources for Encouraging Vaccinations During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Vaccines for Children Program – Information for Parents
More Resources from our Partners
- American Academy of Pediatrics – #CallYourPediatrician Toolkit
- American Academy of Pediatrics – Clinical Guidance During COVID-19
- American Academy of Family Physicians – Respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Association of Immunization Managers – Routine Immunization Media Materials
- HPV Roundtable – Help Get Adolescent Vaccination Back on Track
- Immunization Action Coalition – Repository of Resources for Maintaining Immunization During COVID-19
- Immunization Action Coalition – Ask The Experts: COVID-19 and Routine Vaccination
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases – Keep up the Rates Campaign