Boo to the Flu Social Media Graphics
These graphics are focus on flu vaccination by Halloween. Under each image, you can download the graphic and sample messages for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, as well as view a sample post.
Sample Newsletter Content
Tell your network about the importance of flu vaccination. Use or adapt this sample newsletter content.
Poster and Postcards
Make it clear your organization supports flu vaccination. Put out these posters or postcards.
Show off your support for flu vaccination. Print and wear these stickers.
- Use the #BooToTheFlu hashtag on social media
- Place posters or stickers in high-traffic areas, like waiting rooms, check-in desks, and counters
- Encourage staff to wear flu vaccination pins or stickers
- Encourage staff to dress-up for “Boo to the Flu” the week of Halloween
- Send a weekly email in October to encourage getting a flu vaccine
More Resources from our Partners
*The Department of Health and Human Services does not endorse any particular company, product, activity, or enterprise.