Remember to pack good health for your trip! Vaccines are your passport to adventure around the world. Some vaccines may even be required for you to travel to certain places. Protect yourself and your community by getting vaccinated before you travel.
Know before you go: which vaccines do you need for your trip?
Go to the CDC Travel Health site to learn about vaccines and other important information to stay healthy while you travel.
What you need to know about vaccinations and travel: A checklist
- Have you scheduled a visit to your doctor or a travel medicine provider?
- Are you aware which vaccinations you or those traveling with you may need?
- Do you have altered immunocompetence due to illnesses such as diabetes or HIV?
- Are you pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Are you traveling with infants or children?
- If you haven't looked up health information for your destination, do so at the CDC Travel Health site.