Vaccines.gov is the federal gateway to information on vaccines and immunization for infants, children, teenagers, adults, and seniors. Vaccines.gov provides resources from federal agencies for the general public and their communities about vaccines across the lifespan.
Help Share this Important Information
Unless otherwise noted, material presented on the Vaccines.gov website is considered federal government information and is in the public domain. That means this information may be freely copied and distributed. We request that you use appropriate attribution to Vaccines.gov.
Many materials are available in PDF format for ease of duplication. Note that if material is adapted or modified, all Vaccines.gov citations and logos must be removed. If copyrighted content, documents, images, or other materials appear on Vaccines.gov, it will be noted, and the copyright holder must be consulted before that material may be reproduced.
Website managers are encouraged to link to Vaccines.gov. Please identify the site as providing information and portal access to further vaccine information on federal websites. The Vaccines.gov widget may be used in conjunction with your link.
The National Vaccine Program Office in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is responsible for coordinating the information and portal access afforded by Vaccines.gov. HHS is the United States Government's principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans. HHS is the managing sponsor of Vaccines.gov. Content for this website is provided by:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Immunization Safety Office (ISO)
- Traveler’s Health Branch
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Center for Biologics and Evaluation Research (CBER)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- National Vaccine Program Office (NVPO)
The Vaccines.gov Web site provides health information for your general knowledge. This site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.